Discover the Fresh Feeling
of Dental Wellness
An outstanding private dental clinic overlooking the beautiful marina in Preston, is now open and accepting new patients, writes Sarah Ulyatt. Photography: Roger Moore
Highly-respected and extremely popular dentist and clinical director Dr Timothy Williams, specialist periodontist and implantologist Dr José Zurdo, dentist with a special interest in endodontics and oral surgery Dr Maurice Levi and the whole team at The Waterside Dental Clinic combine beautiful dentistry with a relaxed, friendly and caring environment that you will love.
This is a dental wellness clinic like no other. You are in safe hands and word of mouth recommendations don’t come any better than the reviews on Facebook and Google.
“Out of all the private dentists I have been to, this is by far the best. Would highly recommend.”
Katie on Facebook
“My fear [of dentists] is conquered. 5 stars are not enough, 10 out of 10 is not enough.”
Paul on Facebook
“I’m part way through a programme of very reasonably priced, routine and cosmetic treatment and I couldn’t be more pleased.”
Helen on Google
Naturally, The Waterside Dental Clinic is taking the current Covid-19 situation very seriously, meaning you can visit secure in the knowledge that, in addition to already being experts in infection prevention, they have added further measures for your safety, so there’s really no need to delay a trip to the dentist – especially when it’s The Waterside Dental Clinic.
Anyone can attend the clinic as a private patient, so if you want to experience dental wellness and an unrivalled service, then give them a call.
The team at The Waterside Dental Clinic offer a range of services:
• All general dentistry to a beautiful standard (they have over 100 years of combined experience in all aspects of dentistry)
• Cosmetic dentistry including crowns, veneers, bridgework, teeth straightening and whitening (they have a special interest and advanced training in dental aesthetics)
• Implant dentistry (having placed well over 2,000 implants, they have a special interest and advanced training in this complex area)
• Periodontal referrals (they have a GDC registered gum disease specialist)
• Endodontist referrals (they have a special interest and advanced training in soothing tooth pain and root filling treatments)
• Dental hygiene treatments (provided gently and effectively, and combined with useful hints and tips for great home maintenance)
• Facial aesthetics treatments (for a natural, youthful look).
The Waterside Dental Clinic
16-17 Riversway Business Village
Navigation Way, Preston PR2 2YP