With many years of experience in residential property legal services, at Napthens we’re proud of our reputation for first class customer service
Napthens’ residential conveyancing team have looked after thousands of people moving homes over the years. And so, we understand that every situation is different. Whilst moving home is a major consideration for any family, when it comes to high value properties, those with complex land issues, or a transaction which requires wider project management, we believe there is a need for a more bespoke service.
An exceptional legal service for home buyers from Napthens
Provided by a senior level team of experienced property professionals, our bespoke property service, Prime Residential, offers the level of support you need for your complex, high value, residential property purchase.
Tailored to your exact requirements, Prime Residential is a service for those that require something out of the ordinary. We understand that people have busy lives and that not everything can fit into Monday to Friday nine to five, so you’ll receive:
• Senior level property expertise
• Commercial and tactical advice
• A bespoke support package
• Out of hours access to your lawyer
• Tailored, fixed-cost fees
• Access to our ‘club’ of property professionals, which includes funders, property tax specialists, planners, surveyors, architects, developers and agents
As Napthens Prime Residential is completely bespoke, costs are discussed and agreed personally with you to ensure our service is tailored to the specific needs of your project.
Our service is provided by partners, all of whom are specialists in the commercial or residential property sectors, with clients ranging from Plcs through to individual investors and home buyers.
The team is headed up by partner Simon Ainsworth, a highly experienced residential conveyancing lawyer with a wide professional network across the property sector. Simon deals with high value and complex conveyancing transactions and personally acts for a number of business owners and company directors.
Wider members of the Prime Residential Partner team include specialists in:
• Rural and agricultural land, equestrian and renewable energy projects
• Commercial and residential development and leisure aspects of property
• Deal making – with strong professional relationships across the North-West real estate business community including architects, planning consultants, developers, development funders, banks, property tax specialists and private equity houses.
For a confidential, no obligation discussion about your requirements please contact Simon Ainsworth: firstname.lastname@example.org