Safe, Sanitised and Specialised
Visit ShoeMed Clitheroe for a one-to-one expert fitting service and a safe and enjoyable shopping experience. Photography: Kirsten Platt
ShoeMed Clitheroe are delighted to be back offering their successful, outstanding, unique and professional shoe fitting service once more, and in these uncertain times of Coronavirus you can be assured that at ShoeMed, we are doing all we can to keep our customers safe.
Following lockdown restrictions, we appreciate that our customers are keen to get out and about once more, and to ensure they can keep moving we appreciate it’s important their feet are treated to comfortable footwear that fits.
At ShoeMed we are still offering our top notch, personal, one-to-one shoe fitting service but in line with government advice, Covid-19 regulations, and to keep you safe, your shopping experience at ShoeMed has changed slightly.
At ShoeMed our customers can be confident that we have everything in place to ensure a relaxed, comfortable and sanitised experience each time they step through our door.
At a glance – what customers can expect at ShoeMed:
• A locked door – appointments only policy
• Restricted customer numbers
• Checks, prior to visit, to ensure no customer, household or family members have Covid symptoms
• Temperature check and hand sanitiser on entering the store
• All shoe fitters are temperature checked and masked and we ask all customers to wear a mask to ensure we keep each other safe
• One-to-one, personal and professional shoe fitting
• Where possible the one to two metre ruling is adhered to
• A range of stunning footwear for men and women to fit all widths and depths
• In-depth product knowledge and advice on the footwear that’s right for you
• Fifteen minute gap in between each appointment to limit customer contact
• Full sanitised cleaning of all surfaces between appointments
Everything we have in place is designed to give maximum confidence to our customers that their visit to ShoeMed is Covid safe.
Stocking brands such as Finn Comfort, Joya, Waldläufer, Legero, Fidelio, DB Wider Fit and Semler, ShoeMed are able to fit feet of all shapes, sizes and depths. Our personally selected, specialist range of footwear can also help with numerous foot problems such as plantar fasciitis, Morton’s neuroma and arthritis in addition to knee, hip and back pain.
Our Society of Shoefitters qualified staff, with their in-depth knowledge can offer advice, as well as an outstanding shoe fitting service. At ShoeMed we will measure your feet, chat about any problems you are experiencing, and do our best to help you choose comfortable footwear that fits and is right for you.
Currently, ShoeMed is open two days a week on Thursdays and Fridays, 10am to 5pm. To book your personal, one-to-one appointment with one of our professional shoe fitters, please ring the shop and book now on 01200 425399.
Safe, sanitised and specialised.
ShoeMed – so much more than just shoes!
32D King Street
Clitheroe BB7 2EP