HISTORY IN THE MAKING…
There are countless reasons why couples should take a look at Samlesbury Hall as a beautiful wedding venue. Here are just a few of them. Photography: LottieDesigns.com
At Samlesbury Hall the dedicated team have been hosting weddings for over a decade and it’s what they do best – they know how to make your day perfect!
The wedding team can help as much or as little as you need and to help you on your way they also have a list of recommended reliable suppliers or you can use your own.
Having this year alone hosted weddings for couples from Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and Germany, Samlesbury Hall really is an international venue!
As if that’s not reason enough to book your wedding at Samlesbury Hall, here are 10 more:
1. ALL INCLUSIVE: A winter wedding comes in at just under £8500 for the day and this includes exclusive hire of the hall, 50 day guests / 100 evening guests, reception drink, selection of canapes, three course wedding menu, wine during the wedding breakfast, a drink to toast the occasion, a hog roast in the evening, accommodation for the bride and groom in the bridal lodge, log fires in every room with a fireplace (including the huge one in the Great Hall) and candles in the wrought iron candelabras.
2. ROMANCE: Christmas decorations are up throughout December making it a magical place to be with open fires and flickering candles! The Hall is so striking you don’t need to spend a fortune on flowers and table settings.
3. RAIN OR SHINE: In any season Samlesbury Hall is the perfect setting for a beautiful wedding. Steeped in history, the Hall really does tick all the boxes. The stunning gardens are also great for a wedding photo-shoot – and if the weather is inclement guests can retreat inside to the roaring log fires and soak up the magnificent atmosphere in the Great Hall.
4. EXCLUSIVITY: Samlesbury Hall completely closes to the public and there are never any other functions booked at the same time.
5. PERFECT DAY: The Hall wedding manager Angela builds up a great relationship with all brides and grooms – she is there from the very start and is always present on the day itself. When she takes a rare holiday on a weekend day, there is always excellent cover.
6. FOOD: There are fantastic wedding menus from which to choose but the team is open to suggestions! Samlesbury Hall has received the Taste Lancashire Highest Quality Award every year and only uses the best local produce, and where possible from their own kitchen gardens, preparing all the food on site. Food is extremely important to them – it has to be perfect!
7. NUMBERS: The Hall is licensed for ceremonies for up to 120 guests and couples can marry in either the Whittaker Room or the 700-year-old Great Hall. With regards to catering, no minimum numbers are specified with the exception of the hog roast (80 people min). Samlesbury Hall can cater for up to 150 for your wedding breakfast, and up to 250 for the evening reception.
8. SHEPHERD’S HUTS: Samlesbury Hall now has accommodation on site that is much more memorable than your usual hotel room. By April 2018 they will have 28 luxury shepherd’s huts, sleeping up to 100 guests!
9. SUPER SPEEDY: If you don’t want to wait years for your wedding you can book the hall within a couple of months and the team will still guarantee you a memorable day.
10. THE FUTURE: As a registered charity (no 526052) every penny spent at the Hall goes straight back into the building, helping to keep it open for future generations.
WEDDING FAIR & OPEN EVENING
Thursday 7th September
hosted by Little White Books
Wedding Open Evening
Wednesday 20th September
(A chance to see the Hall dressed for a wedding day)
Preston New Road, Samlesbury PR5 0UP